ResilienceMentoring from Wendy
Would you like to respond with more resilience to your life challenges?
Your mentoring can include private self reflection about making tough choices. You are welcome to use my book for guidance — “On Aspiring: Journey Beyond Courage” — which you can read about and purchase here.
You can also choose specific Mentoring in the forms of:
- Time Leadership Mentoring – Clarifying then achieving your goals by making the most effective use of your valuable time, especially when going through major life transitions. I help you make friends with your time.
- Writer & Author Mentoring – Clarifying then achieving your writing objectives, using Time Leadership and my book publishing program. I use my experience as an author and my legendary coaching skills to help your writing bridge to gap between you and your ideal reader.
- Group Mentoring – Helping groups that you are part of to work together towards a common goal. We work together to clarify your common goal, then to achieve it.
- Resilient Leadership Program™ – Standing firm for the positive change that you believe in while you make this change happen. I am privileged to be founder and mentor in the mentoring team supporting this ground-breaking program.
- New Knee Mentoring – Successfully recovering from your total knee joint replacements. Using my experience from this surgery, and from coaching myself to recover fully, I support your full recovery too.
You can find out more about my special approach here.
Please click here to tell me how I can help you. I will be honoured to support your journey.
_The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you figure out why.
— Mark Twain
The greatest form of courage is kindness.
— Wendy Campbell