Do you have a purpose or change project you are working towards that’s not happening the way you want it to? Perhaps distractions are getting in your way, or it’s not supporting your values. I would love to help you!
I will create a place of grace for you to discover your natural resilience with my writing, and by listening to you kindly and without judgement, which means that you can achieve your purpose with kindness. I’m looking forward to hearing from you here.
How Can I Help You?
As a life-long mentor, trainer, facilitator, group leader, coach, writer, author, independent bookshop owner, community maker and committed changemaker, I help people like you, using:
- Resilience Mentoring.
- Purpose Mentoring.
- Time Leadership Mentoring.
- Writer’s Mentoring.
- Books for People with Purpose.
- Membership of the Resilient Leadership Community.
- Quarterly inspirational messages — Seeds of Hope — Please click here to sign up. Enjoy past Seeds of Hope here.
Claims to Fame:
- Survivor of many life challenges, some potentially lethal, make me very familiar with natural resilience.
- Writer of stories, mine and others, where finding and using our natural resilience gets us through. My first book, “On Aspiring: Journey Beyond Courage”:https://glastonbury.com.au/on_aspiring/, is a proven resource for anyone facing a challenge.
- A trained and experienced trainer, facilitator, group leader, coach and mentor, I bring skilled listening to all my conversations with people like you.
- A committed community builder, I welcome and nurture a wide range of people to share our journeys and grow together. Deeply committed to the community in which I live, I have been involved with community organisations since I set up my first community group at the age of 16. I am proud to have founded the Resilient Leadership Program™, and to be part of its continued development alongside my fellow mentors.
My Current Opportunities to Give Value
- Author, Publisher and Mentor at The Glastonbury Company.
- Founder and Mentor of the Resilient Leadership Community & Program.
- Co-Chairman of the Campbell Family Group of organisations since 1988, including The Glastonbury Company which I founded in 1989.
- Almoner, Membership Director and Leadership Facilitator, Rotary Club of Perth.
I am blessed to have been married to Rob, fellow nature lover and adventurer, for 48 years. We have three adult children, three children-in-law and two delightful grand-children. When not doing my work, which I love, I enjoy reading about and adventuring on land and ocean especially with Rob, meeting people who have displayed the courage to be kind in their lives, and spending time with family and friends.